Friday, June 10, 2011

Everybody Own Their Bestfriends.

I'm so glad that I have such a great friends. Well, I'm gonna show you guys some of my bestfriends. Some of them had been through a lot with me. I want to apologize for my mistakes. Thank you so much for being with me. :*
Her name is Soleha, she's the one in the middle. She has been such a good friend since I'm 12. *muka aku half ? --'*  
Nabilah Amin. Well, we've been fighting before. But god want us to be friend back. :)
Masturah Muaddan. Who wears scarf. Okay, kita ada kepala otak sama kan ? Hihi :D
Here we go. Her name is Nuriy, we call her Riy. She's like the most prettiest girl I've ever known. She's so sweet. I'm so glad to know you. :)
Lastly,  that is Esh, Natasha, Aida and me ! *cehh nak interframe juga. Esh, I love her british accent. Natasha, she's kinda boyish, but she's kind. Aida, pretty girl with great eng drama, haha.
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. :*